We can install and run FoxPro 2.6 for DOS or Windows in any version of Windows Operating Systems including Windows 10 64 bit.
1. Download and install DOSBox - it is an emulator with DOS, you can run any DOS applications using this emulator.
2. Create a folder to mount as a drive in DOS, for example, create a folder named 'DOSBOX' in D drive. (D:\DOSBOX)
3. Download and copy the foxpro installation package folder to the DOSBOX folder. (D:\DOSBOX\FOXPRO)
4. Open DOSBox
5. Mount DOSBOX folder as C drive (MOUNT C D:\DOSBOX)
6. Now go to foxpro directory and install it.
Type the commands
7. Give Y for all the prompts, by default foxpro will be installed in C:\FPD26 directory. (For your computer it will be in D:\DOSBOX\FPD26)
Watch the following video for demonstration.