We can install FoxPro 2.6 for DOS in to any Windows Operating System both 32 bit & 64 bit versions.
This method applicable to Windows 10 64 bit, Windows 10 32 bit, Windows 8 & 8.1 64 bit, Windows 8 & 8.1 32 bit, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 7 32 bit and Windows XP.
1. Download VDOSPlus
2. Download FoxPro 2.6
3. Install VDOSPlus
4. Extract and copy the content to a directory of your choice to use with VDOSPlus. e.g. VDOS
5. Make sure the directory name is DOS friendly. i.e, FOXPRO26
6. Open VDOSPlus
7. Run the use command to mount the directory of your choice. i.e, VDOS
Example : USE C: H:\VDOS
8. Move to the FoxPro directory and run the install command.
9. Now in the FPD26, run FOX command to open FoxPro
10. Optionally you can configure VDOSPlus to open foxpro automatically, when you open the VDOSPlus.
For example, put the following contents at the end of autoexec.txt file. (Change the directory of your choice)
USE C: H:\VDOS
Here is the video tutorial