We can install and run FoxPro 2.6 for DOS or Windows in any version of Windows Operating Systems including Windows 10 64 bit.
1. Download and install DOSBox - it is an emulator with DOS, you can run any DOS applications using this emulator.
2. Create a folder to mount as a drive in DOS, for example, create a folder named 'DOSBOX' in D drive. (D:\DOSBOX)
3. Download and copy the foxpro installation package folder to the DOSBOX folder. (D:\DOSBOX\FOXPRO)
4. Open DOSBox
5. Mount DOSBOX folder as C drive (MOUNT C D:\DOSBOX)
6. Now go to foxpro directory and install it.
Type the commands
7. Give Y for all the prompts, by default foxpro will be installed in C:\FPD26 directory. (For your computer it will be in D:\DOSBOX\FPD26)
Watch the following video for demonstration.
1. Download and install…
what about forxpro for…
what about forxpro for windows as mentioned in your description
"We can install and run FoxPro 2.6 for DOS or Windows in any version of Windows Operating Systems including Windows 10 64 bit. "
FoxPro 2.6 version is…
FoxPro 2.6 version is created to run both on Windows & DOS. i.e., originally created for DOS, modified later to work also on Windows systems.
Visual FoxPro is only the true Windows version.